Lust List: 18 Things I adore (From Products To People)
18 Things/ stuff/ and people that I adored in 2016 (and will continue to in 2017)
- I am a total sucker for the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. You should see me squeal like a little girl when it comes on the television.
- I love good skincare. I am addicted to moisturizers. L’occitane hand cream is my absolute favorite.
- An organized Life, has amazing diaries. I love their tips as well. Speaking of organized. That’s this month’s theme for Red Velvet.
- This oil, it has Vitamin 3, 6, 9, and it smells heavenly.
- I’m listening to Flume, IMUR, Love On Me, all on Spotify.
- Evernote, it’s super handy to jot notes to myself.
- Aweber is awesome, I recently switched to Aweber late last year from Mailchimp. Its simplicity is second to none.
- I use Acuity for my calendars. It’s excellent, it also takes payments.
- I didn’t do much training in 2016 but the training and coaching I received was purposeful. I enjoyed this course here.
- Dita Von Teese sunglasses.
- Dresses by Lena.
- This Instagram account is cool!
- I also love Well Made Clothes.
- Gina – this woman’s GLOW group is awesome.
- My friend and business bestie – Amanda.
- And Delora – she’s leading edge.
- Oh yes, and this blog.
- And this jewellery
That’s it, 2016 was awesome. I loved every bit of it, and 2017 is going to be incredible. Because you know what? We get to design it.
All my love!