Hello lovely, I’m Sarah Liddle.
I’ve been coaching for 10 years and writing for 12 years.
I have just finished my Bachelor of Laws, and am beginning my Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice.
I have written articles for the Huffington Post, Thought Catalogue, Evercoach, Lifehack and more.
I began my coaching and writing career because I was lost and needed help myself. I studied life coaching, so I could be a better person, and as a result, I started writing. I started with poetry and then articles, then books.
My mission is to write words that move people on an emotional level. I want to also give people the tools, and knowledge to create a business that thrives financially.
Ultimately, all of my work is about representing the best you.
Now that you know a little bit more about who I am (and how I got here), you can:
: check out my blog.
: learn more about my writing services.
: or simply say hello.
Oh, and hey! Since you made it this far…
Here are 10 quirky, delightful & totally true things about me:
- I was born in New Zealand, but I live in Australia.
- My favorite human (past) is Jiddu Krishnamurti.
- I am obsessed with beautiful hand cream. This one is my favorite, and this one.
- I crave New York cheesecake, weekly.
- I’m a big fan of Calvin Harris, Flume, IMUR.
- I live off-the-grid in the Australian countryside.
- I love giving and receiving cards and letters to/from friends all around the world.
- I have seven tattoos. All meaningful, and all designed by me.
- I’m most afraid of dying before my son grows up and lives his life.
- I like movies that move me emotionally and make me feel something different, I especially love sci-fi and fantasy, this movie is great.
Thank you for visiting my site.
A wise man once shared the following quote with me:
“It’s not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters.”